Sunday 23 December 2007

Talaffuz Janab

Its a finicky feeling when you have some retrospective aura around you with the Heritage and culture you inherit.I had that opportunity to spend one weekend in that charismatic atmosphere.Rather we recreated that mahoul for us.

Two factors contributed this post motivation for me.One is the Sudhir Mishra’s latest flick ‘Khoya Khoya Chaand’.Awesomely planted in the 60’s caressing through the intricacies of film industry.A tale of love and passion.Some resplendent screenplay and cinematography.Kudos Sudhir for rejuvenating the old spirit.Usage of Urdu and pure Hindi punctuated with awesome sets produced an undying aura which will be memorized.



Another is in the series of myself and my roomie Kaushik’s venture of discovering a new eatery every weekend.This time we stumbled upon a perfectly made pure Indian restaurant named ‘Roomali with View’.We grave for speciality and my boy this was the place.With Ghazals of Jagjit Singh,Ghulam Ali and Pankaj Udhas filling the atmosphere with just what the doctor ordered.Food served with Rajasthani,Awadhi and Kashmiri speciality made us being poised and paused while we were having the Daal baati which was well complemented by the Jaamun.

Always had wanted the heritage to be kept alive by travelling through the subtle nuances of life.I felt the weekend was perfectly ordered for me.Just again i thought let me concentrate on my Talaffuz.

No comments: