Wednesday 12 September 2007

Marewa

Sudden paths charted out.You feel traversing into new corners of introspection.
Marewa by Indian Ocean came to me like that.
I have always been a great fan of this fusion band.I might have heard of Marewa before
but with the headphones stuck to my ears giving me the stereophonic sound
punctuated with the thought of i have to give some demo to my client tommorow
produced a nice reverberating feeling.

A day off my GMAT prep, rather two days off as after yesterday's current off fiasco.
Thought of listening to Indian Ocean once more.Yeah was treated with one of the
best Indian song i have ever heard.

Marewa is song to be categorized 'Euphoric Sufi' tells about some water body whose
water is nirmal.
Mind boggling accoustics and bass.Indian Ocean's another gem after Kandisa,Hille le and Kandisa.Imagination and Versatility has always been their virtue.
Long live Indian Ocean.
time for me to catch me sleep although 'with you' of Linkin Park banging in my head
strewn through my headphones.

Cheers

No comments: